Re: [Chrysler300] 300 C cutting out on turns

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 C cutting out on turns

Hi Chris,
In the 1978 issue, volume V, number 2 of the club newsletter there is a
reprint of "Chrysler Confidential Technical Bulletin # 364" dated July 18,
1957.

The bulletin starts off - "We have received reports of poor idle quality,
stumble or hesitation on acceleration, stalling on stops or sudden turns on
some Chrysler 300C. Considerable improvement of warm engine performance can
be obtained by following the service correction below:"

There are 8 steps to be followed along with diagrams for drilling holes in
your carburetor. I don't have the actual tech bulletin - just the
newsletter article. Listserver will not support attachments, so I can try
scanning this info into a jpeg and send it to you. And I can also send it
to the tech articles part of our club web page so everyone can read it. Or
perhaps our wonderful Electronic Committee has the article and is able to
post it.
Gloria Moon