Re: [Chrysler300] LEAD: 1966 chrysler 300 convertible

Re: [Chrysler300] LEAD: 1966 chrysler 300 convertible

Group,

A body shop owner friend and I checked this car out over the weekend. It is very bad. It has been parked outside for over ten years. It appears to be a clipped car. 1966 front on a 1967 rear. The data plates on the door and fender don't agree on date or engine size. About all that I saw that was usable was stainless trim, glass, etc.

Mick

Wayne Graefen wrote:

Y'all,

Here is a lead on a pretty nice car with a little time and elbow grease judging by a photo she sent me. Car is in Hickory, North Carolina.
I'm just the messenger, not my car, don't ask me questions, don't just hitREPLY!, contact Carolyn chullett@xxxx , yadda yadda.

Good luck,
Wayne

----- Original Message ----- From: carolyn hullett To: Wayne Graefen Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: 1966chrysler300convertible

1966 chrysler 300 convertible, yellow w/black top, black interior. Seats are in avg-good condition, recovered in 1992, with new top and boot added atthat same time. top in fair condition..no leaks or holes but hasn't been down in 6-8 years. vin CL27G63242729. Only body work needed is a missing driver side fender skirt. Engine was rebuilt 8 years ago, but has been parked since 1996. Will need some minor work. Engine is a 383 2 barrel, atuomatic.Will also need 2 tires as two are dry rotted. Original except for radio, seat covers top and carpet. Showing 43,468 miles. Belive this to be actual, as I bought the car from my uncle in 1983 and it had been parked in his garage for 10+ years at that time. Passenger rear window needs regulator. The car would look good if cleaned up, but my health will not allow me to keep the car in the manner to which it needs to be kept. would like to find a good home for this vehicle. I drove the convertible from North Carolina to Texas and back wi! th no problems in 1991. Smooth riding car. Asking $3,000, as is, where is.Please call 828-324-9428 and ask for Carolyn or email to chullett@xxxxxxxxxxx with any inquires. Thank you for your time.

To send a message to this group, send an email to: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx