Vinyl dye for H upho.

All:
Is there any off-the-shelf tan colored vinyl spray and leather spray/dye that is near identical to the color of
H panels and seats (or the color of the H seat covers being sold by the club - which I have not yet seen or acquired)
If none available I will see about having a local auto paint store try to match the color and mix the vinyl dye (use for both the leather and vinyl??).

All so is someone/business selling the paint for the dash or is it best I also have the paint custom mixed locally?

There is probably some archive files on this subject but I can't seem to access the files - some Yahoo newsgroup thing (about an ID) - I fail to comprehend the workings of the Yahoo system ( and
I do not like anything to do with Yahoo).

Ken Wilson