quarter panel status

Forwarding this message from George Riehl:

NOTICE

As of Dec. 11, 2002, 2:45 P.M. EST, Brian Weldon from Metalcrafters called
me regarding the 1957 thru 1958 rear quarter panels, in reply to my calls to
him.
As of this time and date, no panels have been shipped to any location or
to any individual.
Mr. Weldon has just recently been given the responsibility of this panel
project. His duties at the moment involves his attention to new car
production. And at this time he is unable to set or confirm any date for the
production and delivery of these panels.
He has requested that all calls to Metalcrafters be stopped by individuals
and that he would be in contact with me regarding the production/delivery of
these panels. When he does have solid information, the Chrysler 300 Club
Int'l., Inc. will post the notification on our listserver and in club
publications. The Club will then notify the other MoPar clubs interested in
this project.
This project is not of high priority for them at this time and was
basically done as a favor to Ken Mack and our club.
When the club gets positive information, only then will the notice be
published.

George Riehl, Pres.