From: Hardy Graham Jr [mailto:hpgraham@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 12:03 PM
To: Chrysler300 Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [Chrysler300] Idler Arm

Does anyone know where I can get the bearings for the idler arm on my C300?
I bought a new idler arm kit from Kanter Automotive for $125.00 expecting
the bearings to be included and they weren't. One of the bearing was frozen
up and cracked when I removed it and I don't know of a source for a new one
so I can finish putting the front end back together. Also, does anyone have
a diagram of the Idler arm assembly. I want to make sure everything goes
back together like it is supposed to.

Thanks,

Hardy

For list server instructions, go to