From: John Hertog [mailto:crossram@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:08 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club Listverver
Subject: [Chrysler300] 57-57-59 quarter panels

Hi to all,

Many of you have asked for pictures of the new repro quarter panels. Some
pictures can be viewed at :
http://pub101.ezboard.com/fdesotoclubfrm10.showMessage?topicID=339.topic

Thanks to Dean Mullinax and the DeSoto Club for the pictures.

I have no idea who took them or how they got there, and, for the time being,
it is my understanding that they are still only available only at the
California location.

John