[Chrysler300] Eleanor

It is with great sadness that I write this message, Eleanor and George are
two of the nicest people I ever met.  I remember back in 1987 when I
"volunteered" to run a meet in LA, and they came out for it.  I was so
nervous and scared that things would not work out, I had never even attended
a meet, and had no idea of what would work.  But they were so nice and
helpful, and so reassuring.  Over the years, both of them helped me with
letter car problems, and they both were so instrumental in the welfare of
this organization.  The world is a lesser place with Eleanor's passing, and
my heart goes out to George.  I hope he remains active in the club, Eleanor
would want him to do that.  By the way, I made a VCR tape of that 1987 meet,
albeit a very unprofessional one, but I still have the master and can
duplicate it.  Both George and Eleanor appear prominently, and speak on
camera.  If you would like me to make you a copy to remember her by, email
me privately.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional