Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt

Hi all;

I have a sport 300 convert that could use better front and rear floor pans (from '60-62? 63?). Any one have a body shell to sell, near San Jose, that I can haul to
a body man, to cut out floor pans and weld into my convert? Is there a current mfg. of floor pans, say for later years mopar, that can be be used? Any suggestions or sources. Any one experience at where to cut the floor pans?

I never checked the floor of the convert (after I bought it and put into rented storage, some 17 years) condition until recently - of course 1-1/2 year ago I helped a friend cut up a complete 880 Dodge (less engine /wheels) and take it to the scrap yard (he had to move out of rental house and I , living in a track home, had no room for the body/parts. I do not want to resort to cutting up my solid spare (to be restored, some day-but still waiting 15 years later) 300 sport Hdt car, which is complete, A friend wants to buy my Hdt, which I offered for $1500 or less (I keep the running engine), to keep me from destroying it and having to sell off the rest as parts. But I am concern that I may end up paying nearly as much to a junk yard or individual for the floor pans to be removed/shipped -or a body shell delivered to me.

Ken Wilson
'62 chryslers