Re: [Chrysler300] Fuel & Carburation on the 59E

Re: [Chrysler300] Fuel & Carburation on the 59E

Some applications use an electric heating element inside the choke housing
and do not use heated air drawn through the thermostatic housing with engine
manifold vacuum. These applications would therefore not need the vacuum
source and the blanked off gasket (which is something I for one have never
actually seen in a Carter application) would be appropriate. Rochesters use
blanked off gaskets a lot.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ