1842633

Hello group,
I have come across a chrome bezel, which has the number 1842633 (I think, it's hard to see) on it. It seems to be a power seat control holder of somesort. I thought it might go on my 300C power seat on the drivers side, but looking at some pictures of 57C's in books, it looks like the power seat switch mounts on some large black cover that wraps around the bottom of thepower seat.
This chrome bezel piece is almost a foot long, about 2 1/2 inches high, andcurves at what I believe to be the front to match up with the front seat.
Anyway, does anyone know what this really is, and if I indeed must keep searching for the correct piece to go on my power seat to hold my switch?
John
I can send a picture of it if that would help, I just didn't want to flood the list with it.