      1. Cases of Mobil Oil
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 57 300's, possibly 58's also
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Whitewall  drag slicks
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Fuel & Carburation on the 59E
           From: trkosky@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Fuel & Carburation on the 59E
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Exhaust and Heads on 355 HP 300 B
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Fuel & Carburation on the 59E
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Cases of Mobil Oil
           From: fastedgie@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Cases of Mobil Oil
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Fuel & Carburation on the 59E
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:50:52 -0700
   From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cases of Mobil Oil

Hi list,
Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I just opened a new case of Mobil 5W30 motor oil for my wifes PT Cruiser, only to find 11 quarts of oil instead of 12.  No wonder it was on sale!  I wouldn't normally write about this except for the fact that this is the second time this has happened to me in about 6 months.  The last time it was 20W50 oil.  I know I'll look a bit strange in the store, but I'm going to open the cases before I buy from now on.
John

Message: 2