Gasoline Odor?????????

Hi Everyone in Chrysler Land!

Have a 59 E I bought restored some several months ago. Just got around to
filling up the gas tank for the first time (boy, that wasn't cheap)!!!!!
Anyway, when I got home, parked her in the garage, and came out the following
morning, I smelled a very strong gasoline odor! Suffice it to say, I have no
intention of lighting a cigar out there! Any thoughts or suggestions?

Tom