Re: [Chrysler300] Old Cars and E-lecticity

Re: [Chrysler300] Old Cars and E-lecticity

Anther version of this problem is putting a single contact bulb into a
double contact socket. Put on the turn siginals and ALL the lights flash.

Get those Meet reservations and registrations in now folks, Ray Jones