Re: 300D Sure-Grip Jacking instructions

I just noticed that on my Jack bumper hook is a sticker that obviously is
showing its age, in fact I can't read all of it. Is this sticker reporduced?
It is red print. Before I remove it I would like to know if others have it
since it might tear.

What I can see reads as follows:

JACKING INSTRUCTIONS
for