
Springs on Australian 300Cs
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Springs on Australian 300Cs
- From: "L.Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:24:47 -0000
Are these cars all export editions or U.S. cars transferred after
original sale?? I seem to remember reading that there were "Kit
cars" assembled in LA that were export vehicles. Some had
the "Chrysler" logo on lower right trunk, and had bolted front clips
on Windsor bodies. They might have had the springs, too. About twenty-
five years ago I shipped a grill to a guy in Thailand for a C. That
car was an export 300 and had weirdities, also. Might measure
diameters on torsion bars and see if U.S. spec.
There were 10 exported convertibles and I can't remember how many
coupes (90 ???). 1957 was a tough year as 300 bodies were about the
only ones that fit!!!
L. Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst,IL
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap