66 300

Sold my 66 convert, so have some goodies for sale.

Complete 66 Chrysler parts catalog $125.00
Convetible top latches (both sides) $150.00, same as 65 ?
Hood ornament, good shape $10.00
Trunk emblem, chrome good, plastic broke, $5.00
Complete power seat frame, motor and control, don't know
if the motor works $30.00
Bucket seat, good for core, vinyl isn't bad, tan color $40.00
Pair of tail lights, lenses good, pot metal pitted $50.00
Pot metal pieces that attach where conv. top meets the body
behind the rear side windows
Owners operating manuals:
two 66s, excellent, $20.00 each
one 66, rough $5.00
one 65, mint, $25.00
one 54 Dodge very nice $30.00
one 65 Dodge, cover is fair, $25.00
one 73 Coronet- Charger, mint, $25.00
Misc. seat chrome and plastic surrounds, free if you buy the
seat and power operator

Thanks, Jim Faber 864-287-7445 or email