Re: [Chrysler300] ... for sale on E-Bay

U N B E L I V E A G A B L E
eBay had been around for at least five years. It is the hottest item in the internet. If by this time there is anyone out there on this listserver that, A: Doesn't realize parts for Chrysler 300's are available there. Or, B: Doesn't know how to find a part they need on eBay, is more than welcome to eMail me privately. I will confirm to them personally that A: Parts for Chrysler 300's ARE indeed available on eBay and B: How to find the search page so that they might look for them on their own.
If someone out there has come up with a new search method for finding 300 parts on eBay that they don't think the rest of us know about, bring it on, I'm interested. Otherwise who cares that a genuine '62 Chrysler 300 tailight lens is on eBay????????
eBay posts, posts with no subject, posts about how wonderful my car did at a particular show or how I had the only letter car at a particular show are the first ones I delete from my folder without reading. There are plenty of proper subjects out there for this listserver. Those who want the other type of topic can create a listserver on Yahoo! very easily and put all the crap on there they want. For me on this one, please keep it on topic!
Respectfully & 300ly
Russ Vaughan

Kurt Greske <kurt_greske@xxxx> wrote:Hi All,

It looks to me like John's one of those guys who subscribes to the
newspaper and then complains because there's too much news in it!

;o)

Kurt

Kurt Greske ( kurt_greske@xxxx )