Re: [Chrysler300] ... for sale on E-Bay

I do not want to stir anybody up because I just love this club and all in
it. The wealth of knowledge that is shared is overwhenming. Every one is out
to help each other. I once left a message about an upcoming item on eBay and
was told that it is wrong to do so. Drives the price up and other reasons. I
have not done this since then but the same member who chewed me out posted
this message to the club on October 11,2002.
Charlie Valentine
300G, 62 Sport Convertible

The message as it was on Oct. 11, 2002

Hi to all,