Re: [Chrysler300] ... for sale on E-Bay

Everybody,
Please go to the club website and re-read the club purpose, Click on the WELCOME MESSAGE, then click on MEMBERSHIP INFO, then click on PERSONNEL and see the names that show who we all owe a BIG THANKS to instead of criticism. Without the countless hours of their own time these officers devote to making this club and listserver possible, we couldn't go online anytime we need and get answers from others who have "been there" from all over the world.
THE LETTER REFFERED TO IS NOT FROM "A SUBSCRIBER" BUT FROM A CLUB OFFICER WRITING IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY as one of three members of the Electronics Communications Commitee. These volunteers are the ones who make thie Club Website and this listserver possible. I for one appreciate it but wish we could get back on track and stick to what Yahoogroup is intended for. It is not a chatroom, so do your bickering somewhere else. Please excuse my bluntness but I am tired of having to weed out the garbage to get to the good stuff. {You should see the other reply I just typed, read, and then deleted without sending.}
To prevent anyone from blaming this on someone else, let me state that I am not related to, and have never met, except thru this club, any officers mentioned. Although we share the same first and last name, as well as both having 300-Ls, Robert C. Merritt of Auburn, NY and Robert L. Merritt of Enid, Oklahoma are not related and only met thru this club. I haved shared E-mail with him and John Hertog and know that they are totally devoted to making this a better club for us as well as making it possible to have reproduction parts that aren't available anywhere else. Please, let's get back to what this listserver is intended for and if you can't be nice, be quiet.
Robert L. "Bob" Merritt
Enid, Oklahoma
Kurt Greske <kurt_greske@xxxx> wrote:Hi All,

It looks to me like John's one of those guys who subscribes to the
newspaper and then complains because there's too much news in it!

;o)

Kurt

Kurt Greske ( kurt_greske@xxxx )