Newsflite

I just received my copy of the latest Newsflite in the mail. I really
enjoyed reading George's EXCELLENT article on Chrysler transmissions. It's
not that hard to get a Torqueflite rebuilt (I guess), but to get one rebuilt
to 300-only specs in another matter entirely. Insights from someone who's
been there before, and who can supply info and rules of thumb based on
experience are invaluable. Thanks George.