Re: [Chrysler300] Automobile Trailer

Here's a clip from their website, these trailers have a ram jack to tilt the
trailer bed, no ramps needed. It's self closing:
The SpeedLoader© MX Manual Tilt Trailer comes in 4 lengths and can be had
with any GVWR package available for the heavy duty flatbed trailer as well
as nearly any of the options on pages 10 through 14 in this book.

* 8.5x18 SpeedLoader© MX Manual Tilt Trailer $1995. Complete!
* 8.5x20 SpeedLoader© MX Manual Tilt Trailer $2095. Complete!
* 8.5x22 SpeedLoader© MX Manual Tilt Trailer $2295. Complete!
* 8.5x24 SpeedLoader© MX Manual Tilt Trailer $2395. Complete!

Base unit comes with everything listed above! For full commercial Interstate
ICC compliance, simply add $195 full dot compliance package with 7
additional marker lights, an extra brake axle and our complete breakaway
kit. For options refer to pages 10-14 in this book! Prices and
specifications can and WILL change without notice. All pricing is assured
for a period of 10 weeks from date of order ONLY. Due to changing prices in
the raw materials market. All orders extending beyond 10 weeks lead time
could be re-priced at time of invoice.

Check out the site, it's very interesting, Ray