Re: [Chrysler300] Automobile Trailer

Like all things in this area, it's very subjective.
I would recomend that you goto H&H Trailers website. www.hhtrailer.com
H & H Trailer Co.
Fax # ??712-589-3200??Phone# 712-589-3100
You can take a tour on like of their trailer building, see haw well they're
made, and gete an idea of what they're about. I don't have one yet, but Dave
Werner does and loves it. Very well built.
Whatever you get, make sure it has brakes on both axles, (locally it adds
$100) and stake pockets, so you can add 2X4 and plywood sides and have a
utility trailer also. Steel or Alum floors with welded in tie downs, are
great, but wood floor will save you some money. They might need replacement
in 8-10 years or so.
H&H will put on Mopar bolt pattern wheels by request, makes it easy to have
mutiple spares!
Good luck, Ray Jones