Re: [Chrysler300] Metalcrafters and Desotos

Re: [Chrysler300] Metalcrafters and Desotos

Hi all,
It seems the WPC has announced and now the Desoto Club has also published in
"Desoto Adventures" (that I received last week) the "Now Availability" of the
'57-'59 patch panels.
Dean Mullinax, President of the Nat. Desoto Club, printed all the pertinent
information about the project made possible by the 300 Clud, Int., DC, and
Metalcrafters and that "all inquiries and orders MUST be placed with Mike
Justice, directly."
Dean also gave email addresses and phone numbers to call for Michael Justice.
Dean also goes on to state that he expects that they (patch panels) will be
of good quality knowing the quality demands of the 300 Club International.
(See, the Club has a great reputation)

I do agree that members should excercise patience as Wayne has stated and
that it must be a very busy time for Metalcrafters, but it might be good for
whoever is coordinating the project in the Club (since we're so closely tied
to it being done) to establish another name to contact at Metalcrafters so
that the other Clubs may be able to disseminate new ordering information to
their membership through their magazines and websites.
May I be the first to wish all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season.
John