Automobile Trailer

Ok Guys here is one to answer......I am going to buy an open car trailer and need to get your opinions as to what I need.....I have more than a dozen antique cars but I guess the 57 300C would be the longest of the bunch and close to the heaviest....what trailer length would be best? ....wooden deck?.....metal deck?.....dovetail?.....ramps or tilt bed?....I am looking at an all metal 18foot dovetail tandom axle trailer with ramps for about $1900.....thanks for any input you guys can send my way.........Rusty Roe 57 300C in Oregon