RE: [Chrysler300] re: Metalcrafters and small tailfins

RE: [Chrysler300] re: Metalcrafters and small tailfins

Aaron....
I think you should double check your facts and assumptions regarding
what I said. I DID NOT mention or refer to any "friend/auto restorer"
and "skeptic" regarding MetalCrafters. The only publishing here without
my consent has been by you.

I understand these people may be very busy. However, I believe it is
totally unacceptable to tell someone you will call them back by the
close of business on a certain date and then not follow through.... I
don't care how busy they are. If they are not going to be doing anything
with these orders until after the first of the year, then they should
instruct their receptionist(s) to inform callers of that fact. Leaving
customers out in the dark without knowing the situation is very poor
business. From my point of view, I have and will use other alternatives
to buying their quarter panels.

George