Re: [Chrysler300] '65 engine detail.

Ryan,

(You got a copy of this separately, but it didn't go out to the group.)

I bought my L new and most of the engine compartment has the original paint. The few items that are repainted are to original specs.

The exhaust manifolds were installed after the engine was painted and should be left unpainted.

The brackets for the carb linkage are painted engine color - turquoise.

The sending units were installed after the engine was painted - should not be painted.

Hope this helps.

Don Warnaar