           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: working gauges for 61 chrysler
           From: MoParP2@xxxxxx
      3. main bearing cap 392 hemi
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 300L Rocker Panels
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300 Club Fall Meet
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Dual Carbs and Manifold
           From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. '65 engine detail.
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: working gauges for 61 chrysler
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      9. brake hose
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: '65 engine detail.
           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:36:55 +0000
   From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: working gauges for 61 chrysler

Hello.
     Does anyone have a fuel,temp,oil gauges that are in working order
that
register for a 61 chrysler thank you tom.

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:58:54 -0400
   From: MoParP2@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: working gauges for 61 chrysler

Tom, I have a 1960 Saratoga parts car with a good instrument panel in it.
I have never taken the time to figure out how to get it out of there.  Do
the 1960 "F" and the 1961 "G" share instrument panels???  Ted  300F
"thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello.
> ? ? Does anyone have a fuel,temp,oil gauges that are in working order
that
>register for a 61 chrysler thank you tom.

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to

Message: 3