Re: [Chrysler300] Dodgy e-mails/virus

I have also received a lot of mails with vir*s attached files.
The vir*s is always Worm_klez.G and the title are "your password"
or "try 12 issues of .." or "worm klez immunity" (a complete list
of headers is at http://www.secuser.com/alertes/2002/klez.htm but
the text is in french ) !!
This vir*s picks adress in the infected computer and sends itself
to some adress with a file name found in Windows directory.
Extensions could be bat / pif / exe /scr /wav / mid / com / rar /
etc..
Don't open these attached files !! Send them to .. trash !
My provider removes all the suspected attached files from
messages and send me a message with name of the worm.

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com