Dodgy e-mails/virus

I have received several e-mails from, it seems, members of this list in the last day or 2. These all appear to be infected with the Virus WORM KLEZ.E.
They are from the Moons ( agmoon@xxxx ), this headed 'Contact Us By This e-mail' one I can't pick hurst300@xxxx
, this one is headed 'A Very Funny Game', rjm5@xxxx ,this one is headed Farm Machinery Show, jslee@xxxx headed 'So Cool A Flash, Enjoy It, and from michelelamarsh@xxxx headed Worm Klez.E immunity'

Just letting you know to beware,

Cheers,