Fwd: 3 speed standard trans

FOR SALE: This is a real find for the right person. A complete 3 speed standard transmission set up. The guy that wants me to help him sell it took it out of a 300C that he has sold and the buyer does not want std. That must have been a rare option. I am told this will fit all Chrysler products, probably at least 57/58. I admit I do not know much about that option so if I have misstated something speak up and I will stand corrected. For clarification it includes but may not be limited to the following.
1) 3 speed trans
2) Cast iron std bell housing.
3) Flywheel.
4) New clutch, pressure plate, and trow out bearing.
5) all linkage.
6) Foot brake and clutch pedals that bolt to existing mounts.
7) Complete steering column w/ std. shift.
If the cables are different then I am sure they will be included. Ask any questions and I will get answers.
Price: $595 OBO above that. He will not sell it for less.

Gary The Parts Doc