300-G AD FOR SALE

Hi, Gang. I have a mint condition, Chrysler 300-G full-color magazine ad for sale. It pictures a beautiful, high-angle front and partial side view of a lighter red metallic(?) 300-G. This original ad was carefully trimmed from a magazine years ago, and has been protected in a plastic package ever since. The ad is 8" wide by 11 1/4" high. Again, this 41-year-old, original ad is 100% mint, and will look great matted and framed. Buy it for yourself....or as a nifty Father's Day or birthday gift. The price is just $6.00, including careful packaging AND shipping anywhere in the U.S. I just have one of these ads. Please e-mail me at drjjkoot@xxxx to purchase, or if you have questions. Thanks for looking. John Koutre