[FWDLK] Upcoming American Luxury Car Show

[FWDLK] Upcoming American Luxury Car Show

I wanted to let you know about upcoming American Luxury Car Show a month from now.

Given our current pandemic safe-distance protocols, it is best that we keep the focus on Imperial’s, Lincolns/Continentals and Cadillac’s for this years event.

I’m sorry that any of our interested US neighbours, will not be able to join us this year!

We are already planning for 2021’s ALC show.

Please feel free to send the flyer along to anyone you know who has one of the Detroit three.

Happy trials…

Bill Taekema

1969 Imperial LaBaron

1960 Dodge Polara