[FWDLK] parts

Should anybody be interested---I have a pair of new mufflers that were in the trunk of a 56 Plymouth I restored years ago--1 is marked----MOPAR---SONO 4x---the other has no markings---I also have a pamphlet --EVOLUTION OF THE PLYMOUTH AUTOMOBILE----1938-1958----excellent condition----and a pair of front FIREDOME fender script--look NOS--55-56----and 55-56 Desoto nose mldg.--1541838----very good chrome--all for sale----Johnnie Slayton