[FWDLK] Parts

I have 2 or 3 sets of nice original sill plates from 55-56 Chrysler-Desoto coupes----nice meaning not rusty or badly dented up---that I will most likely never use--$125 for each pair plus shipping-----also a pair of rechromed grilles from 55-56 Imperial or 300---nice shiny chrome but a few grind marks----would look nice on a #3 plus car, or so-----inside area's will need repainted silver---$1000----less than the chroming cost-----plus shipping---Johnnie slayton