Re: [FWDLK] Suspension issues in Dallas

 Did you relax the TB's to try and improve ride?  It won't, relaxing them doesn't change their spring rate, it just makes the car sit lower.  Worst case is you wind up with the suspension running out of travel and hitting the stops.  So first thing would be to put the TBs and ride height back to factory specs and see if that helps.

THe most likely culprit after that is the KYB shocks.  KYBs are what the "race car" guys put on to tighten up/stiffen up their suspension.  That's fine if you want a tighter/stiffer ride.  I put some on a small truck and wished I'd just left the old shocks on.  So after the TB adjustment back to factory I would put plain old regular Monroes or Gabriels on it.