Re: [FWDLK] Junkyardin!

Great story John !

Reminds me of the time I had to remove a power brake
pedal assembly from a 57 Dodge for use on my 58 Ply.
Both doors were frozen, so the only way I could get into
the car was thru an open window.  As anyone that has
done this knows, without removing the dash the only way
to get to the assembly is to stick your head under the
dash while hanging your feet over the seat back.  In
order to see what I was doing, I had to stick a maglite-
type flashlight in my mouth. Inside the car it was about
80 degrees and there was a major population of hungry
mosquitos.  It's not a pretty picture.

I usually carry a spray can of 'Deep Woods OFF' with me
to keep the mosquitoes and ticks away.

Ron

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm