Re: [FWDLK] Junkyardin!

There's a familiar ring to Johns' and Ron's' stories.  I took a vacation with my wife, to Nevada and Arizona three years ago to see Las Vegas (again) and Scottsdale, Sedona and the Grand Canyon (for the first time)  and ended up in Death Valley junk yard in Phoenix before I saw anything else of AZ.  Needless to say my wife was just a little pissed.  Of course the first thing she said to me is that "I take her to only the best places."  But, most of you guys who have done the same thing know exactly what I'm talking about.  Junk yards must have a magnet that gets car guys in its field and draws people like us into them.  I guess it's one of the 10 car commandments.  "Thou shalt not pass within 50 miles of an old car junk yard and not be drawn into it."  Anyway, I still haven't lived it down with her and all of her friends that she's told.  Part of the old car hobby.  Just my 2 cents.
John Paxos