Re: [FWDLK] More questions about 61 new yorker

Re: [FWDLK] More questions about 61 new yorker

Rod,

I bought a set of redlines from Coker and
a set of Magnum wheels.  I had Coker mount
them so if they scratched or dented anything
it was their baby.  They are great.

Coker's service is fine, too.

I tried to decide what tires to buy, and since
I drive the car in question, I went with radials.
It makes 100% improvement in the car. It
rides better, and tracks so much better that
it is amazing.  Unless you are after a 100%
correct show car, I would go with the new
tire construction every time.

Tom                   57 Coronet
                          68 Charger

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html