[FWDLK] More questions about 61 new yorker

[FWDLK] More questions about 61 new yorker

Thanks to all for answering my last question, would appriciate some more
help.

First question..The car, 61 new yorker 4 dr has been in a barn for 15 years
and needs the tires replaced.  I am considering radial tires from coaker or
diamond (I think) manufacturing.  What are the pros and cons to getting
away from old style tire that are currently on it.

Second question.. The turn signal switch on the dash doesn't lock into
position when turning left or right, I have to hold it to keep the turn
signals flashing till I make the corner.. I assume that this is not
correct.. although due to my age (32) I can't be sure that this isn't just
the way it was.

Last question for the day... Does the owners manual for this car have a
yellow glove on the cover holding a set of keys.  There is one on e-bay
that I am interested in If it is the correct manual.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Rod Corson
1937 dodge truck
1961 chrysler new yorker 4 dr.

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html