[FWDLK] parts cars available

hello Group,
A casual acquaintance of mine (David) has just acquired a 59 Sport Fury convertible and a 61 Ply 4 dr sedan in a package deal. These two cars have been sitting in a yard in Seattle for 27 years. The Sport Fury is so rusty, it is almost unbelieveable. The '61 isnt too much better. However, there are some convertible-only parts that are still good/restorable, such as the rear seat side panels, the main convertible top arms (the bows are shot), sunvisor arms, more?
David has asked me to have the convertible stored at my house until we salvage all we can. I am asking for parts requests at this time.
Email me and i will relay them to David.
(David is restoring a sport fury ht and i am restoring a sf cvt.)
RogerH