[FWDLK] transmission swap

Hi all,
   Well here goes again... I am putting a 440 in my 59 Ply. Sub., backed by a 1965 727 auto...I want to use the push buttons that came in the 59...What I need to know in simple laymens terms...What do I need to do to make it all work?   Something  about changing the valve body from an earlier year????   I need details, as I am taking the tranny into the rebuilder guy, and he wants a detailed explanation of what I/we need to do.   Please help!  I know it has been gone through before, but us old dogs don't always remember, and the new mechanic guys don't know the old tranny stuff.  I know these have been installed before by some enthusiaist here on the list. These guys are a great asset to our hobby.   John in WI

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html