[FWDLK] 61 new yorker help

I need some help,  I bought a 61 4dr new yorker a couple of months ago and
I can't find an owners manual for it let alone a shop manual.  It needs
some tlc to get it drivable again but I'm running into trouble getting that
information.

Second question, my break light lenses are broken.. any help here would be
appriciated.

Last question,  can I get some feedback on what the golden lion engine
package is?

Rod C

1937 Dodge truck
1961 Chrysler New Yorker

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html