[FWDLK] 55 plymouth 12v conversion again...

[FWDLK] 55 plymouth 12v conversion again...

Hello all,

Saw some advice on converting a 55 Belvedere over to 12v.  I've decided to
bite the bullet and convert my 55 Savoy over to 12v.  What are the details?

I know certain gauges need resistors (but which ones and where?).  Does the
starter need replacing?  All new bulbs, all around, but does anybody know
part numbers for them (to make my life easier).  I've got an alternator, but
do I need to change or modify the voltage regulator?  I'm hoping to use the
stock wiring, as a new harness just isn't in the budget yet, any problems
doing the conversion with the old wires?  Am I missing anything?

Gary Hatch

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html