[FWDLK] Question??

I found a NOS 55 or 56 Chrysler front bumper guard inner tie.  There is no Part Number on it.  The 55 and 56 part numbers are different, but the part looks the same in the pictures.  How do I tell the difference between the two so I know which I have?  Any one knowing this may Email me apart from the List.  Thank you in advance.

Jack    in windy Shinglehouse. Pa---come on John in Wisconsin, please hold back the wind somehow or I'll have to order a toupee alert!!!