From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gerrit Inthorn
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 1:31 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] '56 Dodge wiper arm

Hi all,

The spring in my left wiper arm is broken. Can I buy one somewhere or do I
need a new wiper arm. It is for a 1956 Dodge Sierra stationwagon but are
there other cars with the same arms? The original one is an Anco but I don't
know what type or number when I order a new one. Please can someone help me
out. Thanks from a rainy Netherlands.
Gerrit Inthorn