[FWDLK] hello I'm new member

Hello,

My name is Vince Paratore. I am a new member of the forward look. I own a 56
dodge royal lancer 2 door hardtop with 36,000 original miles. The car has
the super red ram motor 315 with a four barrel carb. I purchased the car
recently and this is my first 50's Mopar. I also own a 68 dart GT
convertible with a 273 and a 73 dart sport with a 383 big block.

My friend Glenn Lagasse who owns a 56 plymouth belveder turned me on to the
list. So far It has been a wealth of information.

I found an interesting product that sounds interesting. Its called Ignitor 2
it is an ignition upgrade for mopars with single-point ignition. it replaces
the outdated points with a powerful micro controller that adjusts dwell to
maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range. There are no moving or
rubbing part to wear out. there is also no complicated wiring. The products
cost $109.00. The company is called Pertronix, located in CA the number is
1800-827-3758.

thanks
Vince Paratore