Re: [FWDLK] Purist Question to ponder!!

How would anyone be able to tell if a car was "reborn" from another model if all the tags on the car were authentic?  The only people who would know for sure are the people who put the car together.  If I took a '57 or '58 Belvedere 2 door hardtop body and put Fury tags with a Fury drivechain and Fury paint, trim and interior there wouldn't be anyone on earth who would be able to identify the car as an original Belvedere.  The only way would be if the person doing the cloning identified the car as a Belvedere that was made over to look like a Fury.

My .02 cents again, for what it's worth...
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belv. Cvt.