Re: [FWDLK] Purist Question to ponder!!

I think we've talked about this before In Re: Dodge D500.

The way that the car is represnted should be key.  If it is represented to
be "Original", then Factory Original it should be.  If it has been modified
to appear original or better, then that is how it should be represented ,
and judged accordingly.

I have always felt that the work into a car needs to be for love, and not
for profit.  I don't ever expect to be compensated for the work ( or money)
I am investing in my car, except in admiring looks.

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe