[FWDLK] Sargent Carters Cars

There an episode where Sgt. Carter was trying to sell his car to Sgt. Hacker. He ended up selling it to Gomer because Hacker didn't have cash in hand as the deal required. Hacher started to play with Carter's head by adding gas to the tank to make it look like Gomer was getting 40 to 50 miles to the gallon. Carter buys it back from Gomer. Hacker starts to remove gas from the tank. Carter starts getting 1 to 3 miles to the gallon (almost accurate ;-)  ). After Carter sells the car to Hacker, Hacker accidently sets it on fire with a trail of gas he left behind as he was siphoning the tank. Gomer ends up with it for salvage price and rebuilds it. It was a light blue convertable. I think it was either a '58 Dodge or Plymouth. Anyone remember what it was?

Larry