[FWDLK] Reminder to behave.

While healthy debate and discussion on the list is good, name-calling and
"flaming" will not be tolerated.

As far as I'm concerned, y'all can go to fisticuffs if you want off the
list, but bear in mind no one wants to see/hear/read immature comments from
others in their mailboxes.  If someone takes a shot at you on the list,
don't try to "save face" by attacking that person back on the list.  Doing
so only achieves the opposite -- people will respect you more for just
letting it slide.

The only way to win an argument over email is to ignore that person.  Don't
defend yourself, don't call names back, don't tell them to leave you alone,
nothing.  If you get an email from that person you don't like, hit delete
and consider the matter over.

Trust me -- I've been emailing people for 13 years, and running 5 mailing
lists for 4 years.

If anyone says anything out of order on the list, I will deal with them
separately.  If you do email them back, bear in mind you will only fuel the
situation.  Think stray cat -- if you don't feed it, it will go away.

-Dave